I am a qualified Therapeutic Counsellor and Psychotherapist and hold the relevant insurances, liability and Disclosure and Barring Services certificate. I am also a Registered Member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy).
My qualifications include:
- Advance Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Diploma in Couples Counselling
- Core Skills 1 & 2 Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples
- Externship in Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples
- Safe guarding. Bucks County Council
- Child Protection and Chaperoning Licence. Buck County Council.
I have experience working with adults and young people in both the private and voluntary sectors. I also am an experienced and qualified exercise and fitness instructor, which enables me to conduct Walk and Talk sessions.